KE Newsletter Issue 8
- An Improved Tool for Spinal Cord Monitoring
- Next Generation Anti-inflammatory Drug
- Something New and Blue for Display and Lighting Applications
- Breakthrough in Treating Cancers
- Celebrating Knowledge Exchange Achievements 2014
- KE Videos
- HKU at InnoCarnival 2014
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition 2015
- Leeds-HKU Conference: Moving Beyond Research to Engagement and Impact
The HKU Scholars Hub is the University's online expertise directory, which makes HKU researchers and their research visible. It provides an expert finder for businesses, industries, social enterprises, the public sector, and interested student applicants to find HKU experts for contract research, consultancies, and postgraduate student supervision etc.
For a complete list of HKU technologies that are currently available, please visit the Technology Transfer Office website (click > "Available Technologies" > "Issued Patents").